MEMBERSHIP ASSOCIATION FORM
- having read the Constitutive Act and the Statute governing the Association;
- sharing the democratic nature of the structure, the electivity and the gratuitousness of the associative offices;
- declaring to assume all civil and criminal liability deriving from any damage caused to people, animals and property, either unintentionally or due to breach of the regulations issued by the aforementioned Statute and Regulations;
- aware of the free services provided by the members (except for the reimbursement of expenses paid in advance by the member, in the name and on behalf of the Association, previously authorized by the Board of Directors / the President / Vice President, duly documented);
- aware of the aims of social solidarity that the Association promotes;
- aware that within one week of receiving notification of the registration, I am required to pay the annual fee and to communicate the personal data for inclusion in the Members' Book.
to join the association and to be included among its members with the right to vote at the Shareholders' Meetings..
Information provided pursuant to the articles 13-14 of GDPR 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation)
to the senses of the art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and in relation to the information that will come into possession, for the purposes of the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we inform the following:
1.Finality of the Treatment - The data you provide will be used for the purpose and for the performance of the institutional activity and for the management of the associative relationship.
2. Treatment modality - The modalities with which the personal data will be treated contemplate the manipulation and the preservation in electronic format.
3. Provision of data - The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point 1 is mandatory and any refusal of authorization entails refusal to become a member of the association.
4. Communication and dissemination of data - The data provided will not be subject to communication or dissemination.
5. Data Controller - The data controller of personal data is the association.
6. Rights of the interested party - At any time, in accordance with articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
a) request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data;
b) obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the storage period;
c) obtain the correction and deletion of data;
d) obtain the treatment limitation;
e) revoke the consent at any time without jeopardizing the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given;
f) lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
You can exercise your rights by sending a written request to the President, to the postal address of the registered office.
I, the undersigned, declare that I have read and understood the information and
I authorize the processing of my personal data as indicated in the information.
I authorize the use exclusively of my name and photo on this site.
I authorize to insert my mobile number in the Whatsapp group of ME
It is possible to make a transfer to the account
of the association headed to Marcello Bellini
IBAN DE91 1001 1001 2620 0716 75
To finalize the association it is necessary to carry out the payment of the membership fee whose amount for the current year it amounts to € 18.00